Congratulations, you are marring the love of you life! We are so excited for you and can't wait to assist in making your planning process as stress free as possible. So where do you began? Well, there is a lot that we can cover but let's first take a deep breath and enjoy the moment.
Below we have crafted three amazing packages that I think you will find inclusive of all things that will allow your wedding day to be produced in a professional, organized and costumed crafted way. So, take a look at the options we offer and the a la carte items that can be used to created a custom plan for you. Take you time and read the items carefully but whatever you do it with a smile and have fun during this process.
Complimentary consultation meeting
(14) Additional consultation meetings spread out throughout the planning process to discuss venue, vendors, budget, design, etiquette, ceremony and reception details
* Unlimited text and emails throughout the planning process until wedding day
* Venue search, selection and negotiation
* Set up and accompany you to all vendor appointments helping with the decision process
* Vendor referrals for your ceremony and reception
* Month to month bridal checklist
* (1) Menu tasting or final walk-through with your on-site catering manager
* PMC Wedding kit filled with last minute supplies
* (4) Wedding day assistant included for guest count up to 200 guests
* (10) hours of coordination service on wedding day
* (2) Final detail meeting to be scheduled 4-6 weeks
* Detailed Timeline and Flow Chart
* Vendor Confirmations (2 weeks prior to wedding)
* Bridal party and family liaison
* (1) Hour Rehearsal Coordination for Ceremony and Collection of Wedding Items
* Complete coordination of the rehearsal dinner
* Rehearsal dinner venue suggestions
* Confirmation and Booking of hotel accommodations
* Delivery and set up of all wedding day items (guest book, toasting glasses, cake knife and server, favors, place cards, table numbers, candles, etc.) and box up these items at the end of the event.
* Pin on corsages and boutonnieres for Guest and Wedding Party
* Coordinate and Cue ceremony
* Coordinate reception events with DJ
* Point person for all vendors & venue on the day of your event
* Keep your event on schedule per timeline
* Distribute final payments/gratuities as needed to vendors
* Transport gifts to onsite honeymoon suite or car
* Assistance tracking vendor deposits, payments and due dates
* Bridal Shower Planning
* Honeymoon Planning and Preparation
This is our full service package, which is designed for the bride & groom that desires full hand held guidance and coordination from the engagement to the honeymoon. This package is personalized and customized specifically for each couple, to exceed expectations.